I am an entrepreneur and founder of Sharp Innovation Solutions.
I play many roles:
• webmaster and Apple enthusiast (aka fanboy 😉)
• communications specialist, product manager, marketer
• electrical engineer, computer scientist, security expert
• personal development specialist, productivity consultant, trainer,
• researcher, project manager, change agent, futurist,
• writer, presenter, and speaker.
I really believe people, communication, technology, systems, and innovation can help create a better life
– if people have innovation solutions that include:
• communicating to connect with family, friends, partners and customers
• learning and training solutions to accentuate personal development, productivity, and innovation
• system solutions to use technology, products, and people skills to full advantage and
• security solutions to protect against abuse.
Please Connect to tell me about yourself and how we can help each other.
If you want to know more about my background, check out the My Story menu item.